Artemis Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Artemis Guild

A forum for the guild Artemis on MapleStory. We play on the Bera server. Come chat!

4 posters

Easy mesos the Josh way.

Jowshi
    Jowshi
    Admin

Easy mesos the Josh way. Empty Easy mesos the Josh way.

Post  Jowshi Fri May 29, 2009 7:38 pm

Well since the guild is still small and fairly young i'd thought i'd make a quick guide on how to make a fair amount of mesos out of a little bit of work and maybe some luck.
    1~30 easiest ways here are to farm ANYTHING a monster drops etc mesos equips...it'll stack up quick
    21~30 Kerning pq give great prizes you can sell anything you get from there for 500 mesos+ up to 1m for a 10% dex scroll
    30~50 You can farm monster drops at this level but...we have cpq save up maple coins from monsters under warrior tab there is a sword named lionheart that sells for 140k! if you get 2 coins per pq you can make 500k~1m a day + some insane exp
    50~65 Ludi maze pq a good party can do this in about a 1 minute and 40 seconds and the pay out can be over 50k per pq do the math thats anywhere from 750k to 1m in an hour not the best exp but can be helpful.
    65+ I'm not familiar with the newer pq's but this is where you can start to merchant which i'll cover in another guide once i get to this level

Enjoy! lol! ~Josh
    Zuorai
    Zuorai
    Admin

Easy mesos the Josh way. Empty Re: Easy mesos the Josh way.

Post  Zuorai Fri May 29, 2009 11:36 pm

Ya. The Ludi maze pq does get you quite a bit of money. If you just stay with it for a good hour or so (easier said than done sometimes with certain parties) you can easily make around a million.

Orbis and Herb Town PQ don't really give great cash...the experience is alright if you have a group that knows how to quickly get things done. Otherwise, you might spend an hour and barely go up %10.

I still need to try Amoria PQ. (since I'm married in game and all) If you Manage to make it through all the way without ANYONE disconnecting or dying, then you get to go to a bonus stage. You hit boxes, and have a chance to get an Onyx Apple (Worth about 2mil) Some people get 0 apples in a run, some people get 3.

Downside: You can only get a ticket to go in the pq every 6 hours. A little trick around that though, if you get a ticket long before you know you want to go in, you can do the PQ, then right after get another ticket (because the 6 hours will be up by then)

Hopefully that made sense! XD
    Jowshi
    Jowshi
    Admin

Post  Jowshi Sat May 30, 2009 9:07 am

Thanks to Hali for the Higher level pq's and for you people who might get some nx i'll add my limited knowledge of mts
    Hikaru
    Hikaru
    Mushmom Boss 3

Post  Hikaru Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:54 am

Josh! You stole my idea! I've been doing the Lionheart thing forever Sad I wrote a topic on it before I read your post sorry >_<
    Jowshi
    Jowshi
    Admin

Post  Jowshi Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:54 pm

ish ok
    No
    No
    Nubsoss

Post  No Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:02 am

Once in a while I see people looking for male strippers.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:18 am