Artemis Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Artemis Guild

A forum for the guild Artemis on MapleStory. We play on the Bera server. Come chat!

3 posters

Goin To Boston! Someone Cover for me!

Zuorai
    Zuorai
    Admin

Goin To Boston! Someone Cover for me! Empty Goin To Boston! Someone Cover for me!

Post  Zuorai Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:23 am

Alright so, I'm going to take a weekend trip down to Boston MA the weekend of the 20th. I'm going to take work off that weekend so I can drive down there and spend a night and all that fun stuff.

It just so happens, that is the weekend of our match card tournament!
    Would anyone be able to run this event in my absence? I'd prefer a Jr. Master, but it can really be anyone who is available.

Like a Star @ heaven I'll allow the person running it to also enter into the match card competition.
    Like a Star @ heaven You can also earn a badge for organizing/running a guild event, so please let me know if you want to do this!

Thanks so much guys I love you

All you would really have to do is run a bracket for everyone who enters.
    I have a bracket making program that helps you keep track of who has won/lost and who should go to loser's bracket and all that stuff too. Otherwise you can just do it by hand on paper.

p.s.
    Here is the link to the Match Card tournament page.
    If you can keep the rules straight, you should be good to go.
    Hikaru
    Hikaru
    Mushmom Boss 3

Goin To Boston! Someone Cover for me! Empty Re: Goin To Boston! Someone Cover for me!

Post  Hikaru Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:29 am

I would.. but since I'm the prize I don't think that would be fair! Embarassed
    Zuorai
    Zuorai
    Admin

Goin To Boston! Someone Cover for me! Empty Re: Goin To Boston! Someone Cover for me!

Post  Zuorai Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:58 am

Amitsumi wrote:I would.. but since I'm the prize I don't think that would be fair! Embarassed

Well, I put on the official rules page that the prize is 1 million mesos...still don't wana compete?
    Er1k39
    Er1k39
    Zombie Lupin Lv.40

Post  Er1k39 Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:45 am

whats goig on? btw im going to my mamaws, family reunion tomorrow Sad i might be back like wednesday

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:49 am