Artemis Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Artemis Guild

A forum for the guild Artemis on MapleStory. We play on the Bera server. Come chat!

3 posters

Guild Events

Zuorai
    Zuorai
    Admin

Guild Events Empty Guild Events

Post  Zuorai Tue May 26, 2009 12:42 am

So here are a few ideas for guild events! I'm just writing them all here so I dont have to store them in my brain -_-

Monthly NX prize drawings
    Every month, someone would get drawn to win an NX item on their wishlist. The price would probably cap at $5 or so. If you are a winner one month, you wouldn't be eligable to win the following month.

Weekly or Biweekly giveaways
    An in game prize will be given away at random to an active guild member.

Lottery Drawings
    People buy tickets with mesos, then the pot + some extra goes to the winner (randomly drawn name)

Omok & Match Card Tournaments
    We can have tournaments to see who is the best at omok and/or match cards. Games are continually played until 1 person has beaten everyone else.

Suggested by Josh:
    Boss Hunting
    Hunt for a certain mini boss or regular boss X ammount of times. Take screen shots for each time you kill it.

Hide and Seek
    This one might not get cash rewards or anything, but its still something fun to do. Go hide!!!
    Jowshi
    Jowshi
    Admin

Guild Events Empty Re: Guild Events

Post  Jowshi Fri May 29, 2009 7:29 pm

Sweet i'll pitch in and if you want next week we can get a match cards tournament going
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 29, 2009 11:06 pm

Jowshi wrote:Sweet i'll pitch in and if you want next week we can get a match cards tournament going

I already have a cash prize drawing scheduled for the 6th (next saturday if thats when you were thinking to do a match card thing) but we could do it on the same day too.

I'm just wondering how people's schedules are going to work out. Like, should we make it a 2 hour block of time or something?...
    Zuorai
    Zuorai
    Admin

Post  Zuorai Fri May 29, 2009 11:07 pm

oops logged in as admin >_< my bad.
    Jowshi
    Jowshi
    Admin

Post  Jowshi Sat May 30, 2009 9:04 am

Uhm thats sounds about right we need to see when we can get the most people on.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:34 pm