Artemis Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Artemis Guild

A forum for the guild Artemis on MapleStory. We play on the Bera server. Come chat!

Guild Party Quest - June 14th, 2009

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Guild Party Quest - June 14th, 2009 Empty Guild Party Quest - June 14th, 2009

Post  Admin Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:00 am

Date: June 14th, 2009
    Time: 7:01PM EST Just after 2x EXP is done!(That is Massachusetts/NewYork time by the way)
    Location: next to the NPC Shuang in Perion. EXCAVATION SITE>>CAMP!!!

Please don't ask where it is -_-;;; I made a handy map for you so I don't have to explain Note
    Guild Party Quest - June 14th, 2009 3606983842_7fd9d5423c_o

Here is what we need for the GPQ:
    Like a Star @ heaven 1 party member who is at least level 30 or below.
    Like a Star @ heaven 1 party member who is a Thief with Dark Sight skill.
    Like a Star @ heaven 1 party member who is a Magician with Teleport and Dispel skill.
    Like a Star @ heaven 1 party member who is a Ranger/Sniper.
    Like a Star @ heaven Party members with good jumping skills.

We will do as much as we can even if wee don't get someone with dark sight/haste or teleport. We can always do runs of the first stage.

bounce PLEASE READ THIS GUIDE BEFORE COMING TO THE GPQ! bounce
    It will help tremendously if everyone has read through the guide at least once or twice to assure it goes as smoothly as possible.

Like a Star @ heaven Here is my own explanation on how to do the statue stage + a vid on how the end boss will kill us :3

Thanks, and I hope to see you there!
    (we'll probably start about 15-30 past the hour, but please try to be prompt. Once we get 6 people we are goin in!)

p.s. If you have a warrior/attacker friend with hyper body who wants to gpq, please invite them

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:00 pm